Discovery Education Experience - Explore the Basics Virtual - 29603
If you teach in Regions 4 or 11, you likely have access to Discovery Education Experience. If you aren't using it, you're missing out on AMAZING digital resources! In this session, participants will learn the basics of Discovery Education Experience (DEX), including updating your profile and personal preferences, powering up your lessons by maximizing search results, saving time by curating digital resources for future use, updating lessons with SOS Instructional Strategies, and creating interactive quizzes.
Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 7/14/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Maria Collins ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 7/13/2022 9:00 am
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Canvas 201 (Summer 2022) - Online
- Discovery Education Experience - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- DIY: Digital Tools Edition
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Shore-up Your Canvas Summer Series: Acquire and Admire your Sand-sational Canvas Catch - Virtual
- Shore-up Your Canvas Summer Series: Surf's Up with Choice Boards in Canvas - Virtual
- Shore-up Your Canvas Summer Series: Wipe Out Ineffective Homepages! - Virtual