Introduction to Odell ELAR for Grades 9-12 - 29584
This session will explore Odell ELAR for grades 9-12 and show how to navigate the program and resources. Please make sure to bring a technology device. Resources and artifacts for this session will be digital.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 7/8/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11, Jennifer Garcia ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 4 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/8/2022 8:30 am
- 2022 13th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Digging Deeper into Odell ELAR for Grades 9-12
- Introduction to Amplify ELAR for Grades 6-8
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators