Digging Deeper into Amplify ELAR for Grades 6-8 - 29582
This session will dive into the Amplify curriculum using the internalization resources for the units and the lessons. Participants will have an opportunity to pace out instruction and contemplate misconceptions and areas for differentiation. Please make sure to bring a technology device. Resources and artifacts for this session will be digital.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 6
Registration Deadline 7/15/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11, Jennifer Garcia ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 11 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/15/2022 8:30 am
- 2022 13th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Blended Learning Academy Summer 2022
- Digging Deeper into Odell ELAR for Grades 9-12
- Introduction to Odell ELAR for Grades 9-12
- Literacy Strategies for Supporting Science and Engineering Practices, Grades 3-5
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual