STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 - Algebra 1 - 29568
This session will offer face-to-face professional development that will outline important features of the new STAAR redesign for the upcoming school year for mathematics, grades 6 through Algebra 1. Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for rigor and instructional best practices to promote student success on these new math STAAR item types.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Canvas for Beginners
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- R-1-1 Math Now: Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics: K-5 - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 4 - Computation Layer (@ Northwest ISD)
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations