All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers) - 29565
Join us as we travel to spectacular destinations that support you in your first years in early childhood. We will explore setting up your environment, instructional best practices, supporting language development, and assessing learning. In each of the five sessions, you will have the opportunity to practice and receive feedback. Classes are spaced out so that you will have time in between sessions to put your learning into practice. Each session will also feature input from a variety of specialists at the service center to support you in your travels with English learners and students with an IEP as well as students struggling with behavior or learning. Your itinerary includes coursework (five face-to-face classes at ESC Region 11 on 9/15/22, 10/20/22, 12/5/22, 1/25/23, and 2/24/23 =30 hours) and coaching (practice and feedback between sessions and two in-classroom visits=10 hours).
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 14
Registration Deadline 10/3/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11, Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 9/15/2022 8:30 am
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Enhance Your Interest Areas in Early Childhood
- Prepping for Success: Getting Ready for Kinder - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Research Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- The Creative Curriculum: Launching a Study - Virtual