Learning AMPLIFied: A Look into Unit and Lesson Internalization Using Amplify Resources - 29535
This session is designed for elementary, K-5 teachers, coaches, and administrators using Amplify. In this session, participants will learn to internalize both the unit and lessons. Through the internalization, participants will deep dive into the components of the units and lessons to fully understand the process of planning engagement with high-quality instructional materials.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 32
Registration Deadline 7/13/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,5B
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11, BeTina Edwards-Wilson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/13/2022 8:00 am
- 7/28/2022 8:00 am
- Amplify Tutor Training - Virtual
- Blended Learning Academy Summer 2022
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR)
- Canvas 201 (Summer 2022) - Online
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grades K-1
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- TEKS Resource System Mini Conference
- TEKS Resource System Overview