ELAR Amplify Overview for K-5 - 29533
In this session, participants will receive an overview of the ELAR Amplify program. The session will cover the connection between the science of teaching reading with correlation to high-quality instructional materials. In addition, we will explore the product and navigation of the online resources. This session is for K-5 teachers, coaches, and administrators who are new to Amplify.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Writing Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Development Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Tips and Tools for the Kindergarten Entry Assessment (TX-KEA)
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Classification and Pattern Skills
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training