Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Leaders Using mCLASS - 29520
Campus instructional leaders will learn to review critical data and reports in MCLASS that drive decision making along with levers for impacting student achievement.
Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- AI Empowerment for Administrators: How Administrators Can Harness the Potential of ChatGPT - Virtual
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Leaders Using mCLASS
- Legal Updates: What Can We Learn? Series - Virtual
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT