Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Leaders Using mCLASS - 29520
Campus instructional leaders will learn to review critical data and reports in MCLASS that drive decision making along with levers for impacting student achievement.
Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 14
Registration Deadline 9/28/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/28/2022 8:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- ELAR Instructional Leaders Meeting (K-12)
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators
- Section 504 Professional Development Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online