C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (6-12 ELAR) - 29513
Learn to use C.E.R. to formulate a constructed and an extended constructed response. This strategy works for all types and genres of writing and will provide vertical and cross-curricular consistency. Please make sure to bring a technology device. Resources and artifacts for the session will be digital.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Writing ELAR Grades 2-12
- Building a Foundation for Thinking Classrooms in Secondary Mathematics
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in Secondary ELAR and Social Studies Classrooms
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) In Secondary Math and Science
- Designing Research in an LMS for Secondary ELAR
- Elevating Inquiry: Going from Good to Great in Teaching with DBQs
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Launching New Secondary ELAR Teachers into Success (Cohort A)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online