C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (6-12 ELAR) - 29513
Learn to use C.E.R. to formulate a constructed and extended constructed response. This strategy works for all types and genres of writing and will provide vertical and cross-curricular consistency. Please make sure to bring a technology device. Resources and artifacts for the session will be digital.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 7/6/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/6/2022 12:30 pm
- Canvas for Beginners
- Discovery Education Experience - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- Mentor Texts: How Readers Become Writers
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles for Grades 6-12 - Online
- Secondary Math World Tour: Math at your Fingertips - Clothesline Math (@ Northwest ISD)
- Start with Story: Driving Inquiry through Film with Retro Report
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Texas Reading Initiative Conference: Literacy Connects Us to The World