C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (6-12 ELAR) - 29513
Learn to use C.E.R. to formulate a constructed and an extended constructed response. This strategy works for all types and genres of writing and will provide vertical and cross-curricular consistency. Please make sure to bring a technology device. Resources and artifacts for the session will be digital.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 3
Registration Deadline 12/7/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 5 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2022 12:30 pm
- Checking for Understanding with Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC New Question Types
- Creating Thinkers Instead of Test Takers
- Discovery Education Experience for Emergent Bilingual Students 6-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- HELP, I Have a Newcomer for Secondary Teachers!
- PBL+ Academy
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: 2-Color Counters - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaching with Document Based Questions (DBQs): Follow-Up/Next Steps - Going from Good to Great