PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning - 29510
Education Service Center Region 11 is excited to bring back the PRIME Conference for the 2022-2023 school year. This digital learning experience brings together librarians, instructional technologists, teachers, and administrators from all across North Texas area schools to experience the latest learning strategies, tools, and digital resources in a future-ready environment. So, come and enjoy the learning and networking opportunities!
Schedule & Location
Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- BlendED - Learning Academy: Best Practices for a Modern Personalized Learning Classroom
- Book Creator & Student Engagement
- Digital Learning Coaching Academy: Empowering EdTech Leaders
- DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- e-Merge: Fusing Technology and Pedagogy
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Elevating Engagement with Interactive Presentation Tools: Nearpod, Pear Deck, and Classkick
- Goal Setting for Students
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- TexQuest: Build Family Connections with TexQuest Digital Resources - Virtual