IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - 29468
As part of this training, we will share the Quality and Rigor Rubric that has been created to guide you in the development process of Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFPs), Goals/Objectives, and Progress Monitoring Methods of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities. The IEP Quality and Rigor Rubric is a tool for educators to reflect on the quality and rigor of their own IEP writing in a supportive and strategic manner. This process is about continuous improvement and not evaluative of the educator. * Important * Each participant must bring a copy of a student's IEP PLAAFP and goals for use during instruction and coaching during the session. Handouts will be emailed via a Google link prior to training. Please have your device available if you choose to view the handouts electronically.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Diagnosticians
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy for Students with Complex Needs
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual