Amp It Up! - 29444
Discovery Education Experience makes it easy to AMP UP your social studies lessons. This is a workshop series with three one-hour virtual meetings and three hours of independent work. Participants will meet on the following days and learn to: Day 1: Search, filter, and curate a variety of resources (DE is NOT just for videos anymore). Day 2: Use a variety of instructional strategies to increase engagement with Discovery Education's digital resources (or any other content). Day 3: Create a video and standard quiz in Discovery Education. We ask that you bring a future unit in mind, as you will create resources that you can make and take.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Tutor Training - Virtual
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Face-to-Face
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Canvas 201 (Summer 2022) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Grading without Harm: Promoting Progress and Reducing Ambiguity
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online