Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My! - 29422
This session is geared towards digital learning facilitators and coaches or those who aspire to support a variety of pedagogical approaches. We will do a deep dive on engagement through pedagogy. We'll also explore how coaching and technology fit in with a foundation of strong pedagogy.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- iCoaches Beyond! Using Coaching to Create Change
- iCoaches Beyond! Using Coaching to Strengthen Mathematics Instruction
- IEP to Action - Jam Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Water and Weather: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success