Virtual Biliteracy Series, Part 2 - 29386
Dual language educators support and develop their students in literacy practices on a daily basis. This series supports the components of implementing and sustaining a biliteracy approach to instruction. Each session will offer educators opportunities to review, reflect, and adapt their instruction based on the content presented.
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2022 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 2nd Grade
- 2022 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 3rd Grade
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Face-to-Face
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Grade 1
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Kindergarten
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online