TELPAS Success: Differentiated Instruction & Formative/Summative Assessments - 29380
TELPAS is not merely the accountability measure for our Emergent Bilingual (EBs) students. Success on TELPAS demonstrates that our EBs are genuinely mastering the English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS) and growing in ALL language modalities! Join as we learn how to build the differentiated scaffolds that underpin Sheltered Instruction and make content accessible to ELs regardless of their proficiency level. Also, learn how to use formative assessments to monitor student language development and content mastery in order to monitor student progress during instruction to make the necessary adjustments that will allow them to be successful on summative assessments, including end-of-unit assessments, benchmarks, and state assessments! This is a face-to-face session and participants will earn 6 CPE credits.
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2022 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 2nd Grade
- 2022 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 3rd Grade
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Face-to-Face
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Grade 1
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Kindergarten
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online