CTE Administrator Training: CTE Resources - 29369
The CTE Resources module provides an overview of many key components of CTE programs -- time, finances, human resources, facilities, instructional resources and supplies, transportation, and professional learning. Participants will identify, review, and develop resources to build foundational knowledge to assist them in being successful in the varied roles they serve as programmatic and instructional leaders in CTE.
Schedule & Location
CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- December 2023 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- Experienced CTE Administrator Training: Supporting CTE Teachers
- February 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- May 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: CTE Resources
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Program Design
- October 2023 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online