Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - 29317
Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: The Dyslexia Handbook is the second of six training opportunities developed to assist school districts and charter schools in understanding The Dyslexia Handbook 2021 Update: Procedures Concerning Dyslexia and Related Disorders. In this course, participants will explore the handbook and learn about updates.
Charter School Personnel, Diagnosticians, Dyslexia Interventionist, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Principals, Speech Therapists, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- TexQuest: Support STEM Learning with Gale Resources for Secondary - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - Virtual
- Utilizing Accommodations in an Elementary Mathematics Classroom