Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - 29315
Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: The Dyslexia Handbook is the second of six training opportunities developed to assist school districts and charter schools in understanding The Dyslexia Handbook 2021 Update: Procedures Concerning Dyslexia and Related Disorders. In this course, participants will explore the handbook and learn about updates.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Diagnosticians, Dyslexia Interventionist, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Make-Up Session
- Data Collection
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - Virtual - Virtual
- Facilitating the IEP - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual