ASCENDER Discipline Review Webinar - 29248
This webinar will cover the ASCENDER Discipline application. Discipline is used to maintain student information pertaining to activities such as incidents, offenses, actions taken, and comments. Discipline reports and referral letters will also be discussed. Get your discipline records clean and ready for PEIMS Submission 3, which is due to TEA on June 16, 2022.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- ASCENDER Annual Student Data Rollover (ASDR) Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Attendance Part 1 & Part 2 Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Business End-of-Year for September Fiscal Year (IN-PERSON)
- ASCENDER Business End-of-Year for September Fiscal Year (VIRTUAL) - Virtual
- ASCENDER Child Find Collection Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Health Part 1 Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Health Part 2 Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Registration Part 2 Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER TeacherPortal Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Unique ID and Enrollment Tracking Webinar - Virtual