Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators - 29228
The focus of this session is to learn more about the Standards-Based IEP Process. The primary focus of the training is to explore the role of the administrator (or LEA representative) in an Admission, Review, or Dismissal (ARD) committee meeting in reviewing the full and individual evaluation (FIE), developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) development, drafting measurable annual goals, and objectives (if appropriate), and creating a data collection system for progress monitoring. The intended audience for this training is administrators who participate on the ARD committee as the LEA representative and/or who will monitor and appraise special education teachers.
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022 A-F Accountability Overview and Work Session
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online