Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators - 29228
The focus of this session is to learn more about the Standards-Based IEP Process. The primary focus of the training is to explore the role of the administrator (or LEA representative) in an Admission, Review, or Dismissal (ARD) committee meeting in reviewing the full and individual evaluation (FIE), developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) development, drafting measurable annual goals, and objectives (if appropriate), and creating a data collection system for progress monitoring. The intended audience for this training is administrators who participate on the ARD committee as the LEA representative and/or who will monitor and appraise special education teachers.
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- ELAR Instructional Leaders Meeting (K-12)
- Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update)
- Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online