Planning for the New School Year - CPE Credit Only - 29120
This session is intended to help you organize and plan your upcoming school year -- from conducting needs assessments, developing the annual plan and calendar, to aligning your program to the Texas Model and tracking your program's effectiveness.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Healthy Relationships for Teens - CPE CREDIT - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2022 - CPE CREDIT
- School Counselor PLC (CPE CREDIT) - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC (LPC CREDIT) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) - CPE CREDIT
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) - LPC CREDIT
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only