Healthy Relationships/Teen Dating Violence (LPC Credit Only) - 29085
Healthy relationships involve honesty, trust, respect, and open communication between people. Relationships require effort and compromise from both people in a dynamic where there is no imbalance of power; yet, students today are abused by their boyfriend/girlfriend at alarming rates. Join us for this informative session from the Women's Center to learn how you can help your students know the warning signs and take action before it's too late.
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Building Bridges with Kids - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Ethics for School Counselors - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Professional School Counselor Series: New Counselor Cohort
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention Training (TBRI) - CPE Credit Only
- What to do with Substance Abuse and Dual Dx Challenges in Teens - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session -- For School and University Personnel Only - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only