Healthy Relationships/Teen Dating Violence (CPE Credit Only) - 29084
Healthy relationships involve honesty, trust, respect, and open communication between people. Relationships require effort and compromise from both people in a dynamic where there is no imbalance of power; yet, students today are abused by their boyfriend/girlfriend at alarming rates. Join us for this informative session from the Womenâ€™s Center to learn how you can help your students know the warning signs and take action before itâ€™s too late.
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Building Bridges with Kids - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Human Trafficking - CPE Credit Only - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Planning for the New School Year - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention Training (TBRI) - CPE Credit Only
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention Training (TBRI) - LPC Credit Only
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session -- For School and University Personnel Only - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only