ASCENDER Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Webinar - 29075
Participants will learn how to use the ASCENDER OCR application to create files for the CRDC. The Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) is a biennial (i.e., every other school year) survey that has been required by the U.S. Department of Education's (Department) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) since 1968. The 2020 - 2021 CRDC will collect data from a universe of all public local educational agencies (LEA) and schools, including juvenile justice facilities, charter schools, alternative schools, and schools serving students with disabilities.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- ASCENDER Business August Accrual Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Business Budget Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Business Next Year Payroll Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Business Position Management - Rolling Next Year to Current Year Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Business Position Management Salary Simulations - Virtual
- ASCENDER Scheduling - Master Schedule by Hand Elementary Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Scheduling - Master Schedule by Hand Secondary Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER Scheduling - Students by Computer Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER SELA Collection Webinar - Virtual
- ASCENDER StudentPortal Webinar - Virtual