ZOOM Learning Community (ZLC): Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Word Problems for Math, Grades 6-12 - 29062
Where are the numbers? This session is part of the ZLC Professional Learning opportunities. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the numeracy routine, Numberless Word Problems.The ZLC professional learning series is our way of delivering professional development when it's convenient for your team. Once you have registered for the session, ESC Region 11 will contact you to set up an appointment to meet during your team's PLC.This session offers continuing support throughout the course "R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Word Problems for Grades 6-12."
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amp It Up! - Virtual
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (6-12 ELAR)
- Physical Math: Algebra for All
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles for Grades 6-12 - Online
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 1 - Online Calculators (@ Mansfield ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: From Numberless Word Problems to 3 Reads - a Gradual Release (@ Lake Dallas ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Geometry Reimagined (@Northwest ISD)
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 - Algebra 1
- Start with Story: Driving Inquiry through Film with Retro Report
- Teaching the Holocaust with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum