Trust-Based Relational Intervention Training (TBRI) - CPE Credit Only - 29061
TBRIÂ® is an attachment-based, trauma-informed intervention that is designed to meet the complex needs of vulnerable children. TBRIÂ® uses Empowering Principles to address physical needs, Connecting Principles for attachment needs, and Correcting Principles to disarm fear-based behaviors. While the intervention is based on years of attachment, sensory processing, and neuroscience research, the heartbeat of TBRIÂ® is connection. TBRIÂ® is designed for children from â€œhard places" such as abuse, neglect, and/or often results in perplexing behaviors. TBRIÂ® offers practical tools for parents, caregivers, teachers, or anyone who works with children to see the "whole child" in their care and help that child reach his or her highest potential.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: CCMR
- CTE Counselor Training: CTE Programs -- An Infrastructure for College, Career, and Military Readiness
- Ethics for School Counselors - CPE Credit Only - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session -- For School and University Personnel Only - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only