Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Development Domain - 29034
Join us on the Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Mathematics Domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Geometry/Spatial Skills
- Prepping for Success: Unit Internalization Gardening - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Research Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- The Creative Curriculum: Launching a Study - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs