DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 3: Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC Face-Face & Virtual - 29004
This training is all about student data. With web-based applications such as Student Portfolio, FormWorks, LPAC, and Learning Plans, users can easily create digital documentation for individual students. Teachers and Administrators will learn to quickly find students, access state and local assessment history, make adjustments to plans, and record notes or attach files and forms. All data seamlessly travels with the student as they advance from grade to grade or change campuses.
Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Diagnosticians, Dyslexia Interventionist, ESC 11 Personnel, Higher Education Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
DMAC use, or anyone interested in learning more about DMAC; Bring your own laptop or device
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Canvas - Online
- Impact Coaching
- Legal Updates: What Can We Learn? Series - Virtual
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT