BookNook Training for Tutors - 28999
BookNook is a reading tutoring software platform that can be used by tutors to meet the requirements of high-quality tutoring for students. This training will equip tutors who are designated by the district to use this software platform with students in a small-group tutoring session. This training will be virtual via Zoom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amp It Up! - Virtual
- Discovery Education Experience - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- ELAR Amplify Overview for K-5
- Elementary Blended-Learning Academy
- From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Home on the Range K-5 Grade Teacher Workshop
- Iron Chef: Tech Tools
- Language and Literacy Instruction That Makes Sense for Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Students: Roles for ASL and English - Virtual
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- Vertical Alignment in the K-12 ELAR Writing Process