Discovery Education for Little Learners - 28997
Did you know that Discovery Education has many resources created just for our youngest learners? In this session, participants will learn how to power up their lessons using a variety of strategies to efficiently locate video segments, images, animated picture books, songs, interactives, and so much more. Join us for this Discovery Education exploration where you will leave with tools to engage and excite your little ones that will set their learning on fire!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Conscious Discipline
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Development Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Social Studies Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Technology Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Tips and Tools for the Kindergarten Entry Assessment (TX-KEA)
- ELAR Amplify Overview for K-5
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Counting Skills
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online