Rethinking Equitable and Inclusive Classrooms with Dr. Sharon Azar - 28957
Do you want to know more about creating inclusive environments for all students? When implemented appropriately, inclusion allows general and special education professionals an opportunity to provide responsive, high-quality instruction to a diverse group of learners. Join ESC Region 11 and Dr. Sharon Azar, from Sharon Azar, Inc., in this informative session about inclusive best practices.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Designing Modern Libraries for the Needs of Modern Students with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- In-Person MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement Registration Only
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- TexQuest: SIRS Discoverer across the Curriculum K-8 - Virtual
- The Road to UDL
- TX CAN Online Course Discussion Group - Universal Design for Learning - Virtual
- Using Handheld Technology for Success at Work - Location Denton ISD Professional Development Center
- Virtual Librarian PLN - Spring 2022 - Virtual
- Virtual MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement [Registration ONLY]