Collection Development 101 - 28949
What criteria should a librarian use to select materials for a school's library? How do you know when it's time to weed items that are no longer appropriate? This session consists of two one-hour webinars (January 27 and February 3) plus your completion of an artifact (due February 10) that demonstrates your understanding and application of the concepts learned during the webinars. You will receive three hours of CPE credit plus a better understanding of the "why" behind the resources that are in your library.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Assistive Technology Lunch and Learn - Virtual - Virtual
- Awesome P.E.
- Data Collection - Virtual
- Facilitating the IEP - Online
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Cooke County)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- TELPAS Success: Explicit Instruction for Vocabulary Development
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook