Co-Planning for Co-Teaching - 28928
Successful co-teaching starts with collaboration between special and general education teachers. Join us as we explore the components of a well-developed lesson plan, how to adapt/modify learning tasks while maintaining rigor and relevance, and ways to engage both experts (general and special education teachers) in the planning process for the benefit of the students.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders' Meeting
- Spending Your Library Budget 101 - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- TexQuest: Let's Have a Conversation about College & Career Readiness - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Spring 2022 - Virtual
- Using Handheld Technology for Success at Work - Location Denton ISD Professional Development Center
- Utilizing Accommodations in an Elementary Mathematics Classroom
- Virtual MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement [Registration ONLY]