Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - 28923
This session focuses on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives (if appropriate), and collecting data for reporting progress. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in an appropriate and ambitious individualized education program for students receiving special education and related services. The intended audience for this training is special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff responsible for drafting and/or contributing to a student's IEP.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Make-Up Session
- All Aboard! New Teacher Academy Preview Day
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Collection Development for Beginners
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Data Collection - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy for Students with Complex Needs
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual