LPAC Decision Making for State Assessments (District-Level EL/EB Leaders) Virtual - 28901
Participation of English learners (ELs/EBs) in state assessments requires language proficiency assessment committees (LPACs) to make assessment decisions on an individual student basis. This training is a TOT (trainers of trainers) to provide district-level leaders with information and resources to train local LPACs to comply with state requirements as they make state assessment decisions for STAAR, TELPAS, and TELPAS Alternate.
Directors, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 96
Registration Deadline 1/10/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC 11
Offered Again On
- 1/11/2022 1:00 pm
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing!
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual