Let's Go to Work! Part 1: Your Money, Benefits and Work (Spanish) - 28871
This is part 1 of a six-part series. Participants will receive an overview of the world of Social Security for young adults and those who support them. Social Security Disability Benefit (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and health insurance and long-term care (Medicare and Medicaid) will be discussed.
Community/Public, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Diagnosticians, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
The January 15, 2022 session will be presented in Spanish. Families are encouraged to attend each session in the series. Families will have the opportunity to schedule confidential one-on-one benefits counseling with a Certified Community Work Incentive Counselor.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Let's Go to Work! Part 5: Your Money - Decision Making Tools - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 2: Your Money, Turning 18, and Social Security Benefits - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 3: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the Student Earned Income Exclusion (SEIE) - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 4: Your Money - Your Future - Strategies for Long-Term Success - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 6: Beyond Money - Services After Leaving the Education System - Virtual