Rock Your Read-Aloud for Early Childhood Educators - 28832
Do your read-alouds ROCK? The fact is, every read-aloud is a performance, and you and your students are the ROCK STARS! In this session, you will be immersed in an interactive read-aloud; experience strategies for engaging students before, during, and after reading; and have the opportunity to plan a read-aloud that you can use with your students immediately. You will leave this session feeling confident in your ability to create ROCKING readers through read-alouds!
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning: Inclusion IEPs, Oh My!
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Introduction to Assistive Technology - Virtual
- Physical Education for Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities
- Preliminary Accountability System Reset Framework
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- TELPAS Success: Explicit Instruction for Vocabulary Development