Rock Your Read-Aloud for Early Childhood Educators - 28832
Do your read-alouds ROCK? The fact is, every read-aloud is a performance, and you and your students are the ROCK STARS! In this session, you will be immersed in an interactive read-aloud; experience strategies for engaging students before, during, and after reading; and have the opportunity to plan a read-aloud that you can use with your students immediately. You will leave this session feeling confident in your ability to create ROCKING readers through read-alouds!
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development- Problem Solving - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social Emotional Development - Developing Behavior Supports - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2023
- The Foundations of Collection Development
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual