Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) Virtual - 28822
This session focuses on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives (if appropriate), and collecting data for reporting progress. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in an appropriate and ambitious individualized education program for students receiving special education and related services. The intended audience for this training includes special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff responsible for drafting and/or contributing to a student's IEP.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 7/19/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,3B,4A,4B,5B,5D
Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11, Christi Perkins ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 7/20/2022 9:00 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- Conscious Discipline
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual