Introduction to Co-Teaching - 28819
Join us as we explore co-teaching, an instructional delivery model on a continuum. We will explore the roles and responsibilities, establish a common vocabulary, define co-teaching as it relates to collaboration, and increase knowledge of the six co-teaching approaches.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite (fall 2021) - Online
- Expand Your Horizons "Inspiring Future-Ready Citizens"
- Help, I Have a Newcomer!
- LRE Ready, Set, Go: Reaching for the STAARS for 11th Grade--ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Powerful Geography
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Zearn Training for Tutors - Virtual