Early Literacy That Works: Using Wordless Picture Books to Enhance Oral Language Development Virtual - 28802
Oracy is the foundation of literacy. In this session, we will explore the power of wordless picture books and the art of visual storytelling to develop students' oral language and early literacy skills.
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 12/7/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Paola Pineda ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2021 4:00 pm
- All about the Language Differences (English/Spanish) in Teaching Phonics
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Biliteracy Series: Writing from a Multilingual Perspective - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners
- Sheltered Instruction Academy 2-Day (for Secondary)
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION FOR VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Overview/Refresher - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs