Amplify Capstone Training for Tutors - 28787
This session provides virtual training via Zoom for district staff and/or tutors to learn to use the Amplify platform. This session is to support tutoring in reading K-5.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR)
- ELAR Amplify Overview for K-5 - Virtual
- Inspiring Upstanders with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- Language and Literacy Instruction That Makes Sense for Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Students: Roles for ASL and English - Virtual
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 3
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual