BookNook Training for Tutors - 28780
This will be a virtual session delivered via Zoom for tutors and/or district staff who will be using the BookNook platform for their tutoring program.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Blended Learning Academy Summer 2022
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Introduction to Co-teaching -Weatherford ISD
- Iron Chef: Tech Tools
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 2
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- Using Text Sets to Think Like a Historian: Texas History