R-1-1 Math Now: Numberless Word Problems for grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 28699
This session is part of the R-1-1 Math Now professional learning opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Desmos Activity Builder. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the numeracy routine, Numberless Word Problems. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Numberless Word Problems in both synchronous and asynchronous systems.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 95
Registration Deadline 5/16/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/15/2021 8:00 am
- Demystifying Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session on Real Problem Solving - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Help, I Have a Newcomer!
- Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning & 2 Color Counters - Online
- Sheltered Instruction Academy 2-Day (for Secondary)
- Social Emotional Learning through Upstander Behavior
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual
- Using the 5!: Notice/Wonder and Which One Doesn't Belong - Online