Restorative Practice at a Glance - 28674
This session is for beginners/novices to Restorative Practices. Participants will learn how Restorative Practices help guide positive conversations with students by creating Respect Agreements that help build and sustain a positive culture. Participants will learn about Affect Statements and Restorative Questioning to promote mutual respect and care during teacher-student interactions. In addition, participants will explore simple ways to get to know their students and create easy community-building circles plans to implement in the classrooms.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Paraprofessionals, Principals
This session is geared toward beginners/novice who are looking for an introduction to Restorative Practice.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 4 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 12/2/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 12/9/2021 9:00 am
- Collection Development 101 - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Designing Modern Libraries for the Needs of Modern Students with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Hearing Screener Certification
- In-Person MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement
- Introduction to an IEP
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- TexQuest: SIRS Discoverer across the Curriculum K-8 - Virtual
- The Road to UDL