G/T Core 30 Online: Identification, Assessment, and Retention of Gifted and Talented Students Online - 28662
In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services in order to ensure success for all students. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and the needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 34
Registration Deadline 3/25/2022
Credit Type G/T - Identification and Assessment
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/17/2022 8:00 am
- Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students (GT Core 30)
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Fake News and Film Studies: Gifted Strategies for Media Literacy (GT 6-Hour Update)
- G/T Core 30 Online: Differentiation, Extension, and Enrichment for Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Engaging Gifted and Talented Students with Depth, Breadth, and Complexity - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30)
- Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30)
- Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30)