Getting AMPed for Math Success! - 28636
Accelerate Mathematics Proficiency (AMP) is a learner-centered approach that builds on a student's existing knowledge and advances him or her using a learning progression. This two-day, face-to-face session provides a process to provide real-time acceleration for learners who may have unfinished learning. Day 1 will focus on building a mathematical community of learners and strategies for designing and using formative assessment to make "in the moment" instructional decisions. Day 2 will continue with the process by analyzing student work and designing extended learning opportunities based on building on the student's conceptual understanding. The session dates are November 5th and December 9th.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 12/9/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 11/5/2021 8:30 am
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Introduction to Co-Teaching - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual
- Zearn Training for Tutors - Virtual