Braille Talk - Braille Authority of North Texas (BANA) Updates and Early Education Material Virtual - 28632
Presenters and participants will be discussing and learning about (1) early education materials that are designed for students who are Braille or tactile learners and (2) BANA updates.
Teacher - Special Education, Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Attendees should be TVIs or Braille transcribers that are creating or helping create Braille and/or tactile materials.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 10/13/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Susan OBrien Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 10/20/2021 9:00 am
- Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Complex Access Needs
- Collaborating for Student Success: Develop a Work-Based Learning Model - Virtual
- Demystifying Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session on Real Problem Solving - Online
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden - Online
- Exploring Positive Outcome Strategies for Improving Classroom Behavior
- FBA to BIP: How to Conduct a Functional Behavior Assessment to Develop a Behavior Intervention Plan
- How to Use Differential Reinforcement to Change Behavior
- Introduction to an IEP
- Technology Olympics 2021 "Technology Unmasked"
- VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - Web-Based Training