G/T Core 30 Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted and Talented Students - 28622
In this online course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through Internet investigations, investigation of district information and practices, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Book Clubs and Lit Circles: Setting Up Choice Reading in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12) - Virtual
- GT 30 CORE - Models of Differentiated Instruction of Gifted/Talented Students (MD)
- GT 30 CORE-Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Online GT 30 Core - Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC Redesign (6-12) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Writing Across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12)