G/T Core 30 Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted and Talented Students Online - 28622
In this online course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through Internet investigations, investigation of district information and practices, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 125
Registration Deadline 8/26/2022
Credit Type G/T - Nature & Needs
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/3/2022 8:00 am
- Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students (GT Core 30)
- Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- G/T Core 30 Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking Strategies for Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Engaging Gifted and Talented Students with Depth, Breadth, and Complexity - Online
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30)
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30)
- Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities (@ Northwest ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 4 - Computation Layer (@ Northwest ISD)