Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators - 28621
In this session, participants will learn the components of English learner progress monitoring and acquire knowledge of the state and federal requirements for EL progress monitoring. In the second half of this session, participants will examine processes for using EL progress monitoring data to set appropriate language goals for individual English learners. Participants will be given opportunities throughout the session to apply the learning and plan for their own implementation of an EL progress monitoring system.
Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 12
Registration Deadline 10/18/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,1A,5A,5D
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11, Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11, Indhira Salazar ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/19/2021 9:00 am
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual